Ding, Sentai Associate Professor, Deputy Chief Physician
Urology Department of Shandong Provincial Hospital affiliated to Shandong University
Research Interests: Urology carcinoma and Andrology
Academic advisor for Master's students: Yes
Academic advisor for PhD students: No
1999-2004 Bachelor of Medicine, School of Medicine, Shandong University
2004-2007 Master of Medicine, School of Medicine, Shandong University
2007-2010 Doctor of Medicine, School of Medicine, Shandong University
2009-2010 Joint training doctoral in department of urology, Kyoto University, Japan
2015 -2016 Visiting Professor in Southwest Medical Center, USA
2010-2011 Resident Physician, Department of Urology, Provincial Hospital Affiliated to Shandong University
2011-2015 Attending Physician, Department of Urology, Provincial Hospital Affiliated to Shandong University
2015-present Deputy Chief Physician, Department of Urology, Provincial Hospital Affiliated to Shandong University
2017-present Associate Clinical Professor, Shandong University
Description of Research and Teaching
Sentai Ding, M.D. and Ph.D. associated professor and deputy chief physician, urology department of Shandong provincial hospital, and master tutor of department of medicine, and also nursing school of Shandong university.
Sentai Ding has been engaged in a large number of scientific research and clinical work, whose research achievements in the basic and clinical treatment of urologic tumors have been published in Oncotarget, PLoS One, Journal of Urology and other SCI journals with more than 20 articles, also in domestic core journals with more than 20 papers, he has been in charge of and participated in the compilation of three works. In 2009 during his doctoral degree, he was engaged in the research on targeted drug therapy of urologic tumor in the department of Urology, Kyoto university, Japan, and made achievements in the published top SCI Journal of Urology, also delivered a speech at the annual meeting of Urology in Japan. Many papers were accepted by the national and provincial annual meeting. After recent visiting professor work In U.S at Southwestern medical center, he continued the cancer research work and published the paper on cancer research.
He presided following project since 2010: national natural science foundation youth fund (81202017), Shandong provincial key research and development plan (2016GSF201147), Shandong provincial medical and health science and technology development plan (2016WS0425), Shandong provincial natural science foundation youth (ZR2011HQ027), and participated in a lot of national and provincial projects.
At present, he is the youth committee member of Shandong urology society of Chinese medical association, the national committee member of andrology branch of Chinese medical doctor association, the andrology professional committee member of Shandong traditional and western integrated medicine society, and the andrology professional committee of Shandong geriatrics research association.
National natural science foundation youth fund (81202017)
Shandong provincial key research and development plan (2016GSF201147)
Shandong provincial medical and health science and technology development plan (2016WS0425)
Shandong provincial natural science foundation youth (ZR2011HQ027)
(1) Fei Wu# , Sentai Ding# , Xin Li , Hui Wang , Shuai Liu , Haihu Wu , Dongbin Bi, Jiaju Lu, Elevated Expression of HIF-lα in Actively Growing Prostate Tissues Is Associated with Clinical Features of Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia. Oncotarget, 2016, 7(11): 12053-12062.
(2) Sentai Ding#, Koji Nishizawa, Takashi Kobayashi, Shinya Oishi, Jiajv Lv,Nobutaka Fujii, Osamu Ogawa and Hiroyuki Nishiyama.A Potent Chemotherapeutic Strategy for Bladder Cancer: (S)-Methoxy-Trityl-L-Cystein, a Novel Eg5 Inhibitor, J Urol, 2011, 184(3):1175-81.
(3) Sentai Ding#, Naidong Xing, Jiaju Lu, Hui Zhang, Koji Nishizawa, Shuai Liu, Xiaodong Yuan, Yejun Qin, Ying Liu, Osuma Ogawa and Hiroyuki Nishiyama Eg5 expression in bladder urothelial carcinoma, its overexpression predicts unfavorable prognosis of non-muscle invasive patients, Int J Urol, 2011, 18(6):432-8.
(4) Sentai Ding#, Jiaju Lu, Hui Zhang, Lijing Wei, Kejia Ding, A novel modification of tunical plication by plaque thinning: long-term results in treating penile curvature of Peyronie’s disease, Int Urol Nephrol, 2010, 42(3):597-602.
(5) Liang Sun, Jiaju Lu, Zhihong Niu, Kejia Ding, Dongbin Bi, Shuai Liu, Jiamei Li, Fei Wu, Hui Zhang, Zuohui Zhao, Sentai Ding*, A Potent Chemotherapeutic Strategy with Eg5 Inhibitor against Gemcitabine Resistant Bladder Cancer，PLoS One, 2015，10(12):e0144484.
(6) Sentai Ding* , Zuohui Zhao, Dingqi Sun, Fei Wu, Dongbin Bi, Jiaju Lu, Naidong Xing, Liang Sun, Haihu Wu and Kejia Ding, Eg5 inhibitor, a novel potent targeted therapy, induces cell apoptosis in renal cell carcinoma,Tumour Biology, 2014, 35(8):7659-68
(7) Dingqi Sun, Jiaju Lu, Kejia Ding, Dongbin Bi, Zhihong Niu, Qingwei Cao, Jie Zhang, Sentai Ding*. The expression of Eg5 predicts a poor outcome for patients with renal cell carcinoma, Medical oncology, 2013, 30(1):476-482.
(8) Sun Dingqi, Lu Jiaju, Cao Qingwei, Zhang Hui, Tian Yongjie, Bi Dongbin, Ding Sentai*. A case report of metastatic renal cell carcinoma to vagina and review of literature, Chin Med J (Engl), 2013, 126 (9): 1793
Sentai Ding (translator), New Graphic Urology (2), Science and Technology press of Shandong, 2006.
Sentai Ding (Ed.), Clinical Practical Renal Surgery, Military Medical Science Press, 2011.
Sentai Ding, editor-in-chief, Modern surgical theory and practice, Science and Technology Press of Hebei Province, 2012.
Honors and Awards
(1)National young urologist skill competition, first prize of Jinan regional competition, national excellent award, 2013.
(2) Second class prize of Shandong Pharmaceutical Association (the first place), 2016
(3) Expert award of Shandong natural science academic innovation award, 2016.
(4) Science and technology award of Shandong institutions of higher learning (the second place), 2016.
(5) Second class prize of Shandong medical Association (the second place), 2019
Co-Educated doctoral degree: 2009, Kyoto University, Urology department, Japan
Visiting professor (visiting scholar): 2015.11-2016.11 Urology department of southwest medical center, USA