Chen Xinxia, Assistant professor
Position and Affiliation
Address: Office 403, Nursing Building
Research Interests: maternal exposures and offspring health.
Academic advisor for Master's students: No
Academic advisor for PhD students: No
PhD, MD, Reproductive medicine, Shandong University
2019. 01. - 2019.12. Center for Molecular Medicine, Karolinska Institute
2007- Schoolof nursing, Shandong University
Description of Research and Teaching
Responsible for or involved in courses of nursing for obstetrics and gynecology, nursing in community, emergency nursing, with main research interest in maternal exposures and offspring health.
1. Xinxia Chen, Lingling Ding, Peihao Liu, Yan Sheng, Weiping Li, Rong Tang, Yingying Qin, Zi-Jiang Chen. The Impact of Unicornuate Uterus on Pregnancy and Perinatal Outcomes after IVF/ICSI Cycles: A Matched Retrospective Cohort Study. J Matern Fetal Neonatal Med. 2019 Aug;32(15):2469-2474. doi: 10.1080/14767058.2018.1438403.
2. Xu xiaofei, Chen xinxia, Zhang xiruo, Liu yixun, Wang zhao, Wang peng， Du yanzhi，Qin yingying，Chen zijiang，Impaired telomere length and telomerase activity in peripheral blood leukocytes and granulosa cells in patients with biochemical primary ovarian insufficiency, Hum Reprod, 2017 Jan;32(1):201-207.
3. Zhang yiming, Zhang haobo, Qin yingying, Zhang yingchun, Chen xinxia, Li weiping, Chen zijiang. Mutations in KISS1 are not responsible for idiopathic hypogonadotropic hypogonadism in Chinese patients. J Assist Reprod Genet. 2015 Mar; 32(3): 375–378.
4. Liu Meiju, Chen Xinxia. Ultrastructural factors affecting the quality of oocytes in aged mice. Acta Anatomica Sinica, 2017, 48(6): 740-745
5. Xinxia Chen, Qin Yingying, Chen Zi-Jiang, Mutation screening of HOXA7 and HOXA9 genes in Chinese women with Mullerian duct abnormalities., Reproductive BioMedicine Online, 2014, 29（5）：595~599
6. Chen Xinxia, Li Guangyu, Qin Yingying, Cui Yuqian, You Li, Chen Zi-Jiang, Mutations in HOXA11 are not responsible for Mullerian duct anomalies in Chinese patients., Reproductive BioMedicine Online, 2014, 28 (6): 739~742
7. Cui Yuqian, Ma Zengxiang, Zhao Han, Chen Xinxia, Zhang Yuchao, Guo Haipeng, Zhao Yueran, Chen, ZiJiang. Activation of eIF2α signaling cascade is associated with testosterone-induced cell apoptosis in INS-1 cells. Horm Metab Res, 2014, 46(8): 574-580
8. Lou Fenglan, Chen Xinxia, M. Jalink, Zhu Qingjun, Ge Nan, Zhao Shengtian, Fang Xiaolei, Fan Yidong, M. Bjorkholm, Liu Zhaoxu, Xu Dawei. The opposing effect ofhypoxia-inducible factor-2α on expression of telomerase reverse transcriptase, Molecular Cancer Research, 2007, 5 (8): 793~800
9. Chen Xinxia, Lou Fenglan. Inpatient satisfaction for nursing care and its relationship with head nurses’ administrative behavior. Journal of Nursing Science, 2006, 21 (18): 1-3
10. Chen Xinxia, Lou Fenglan. Assessment of administrative behaviors of head nurses and the correlation with patients’ satisfaction degree. Chinese Journal of Nursing, 2006, 41 (11):976-979
11. Chen Xinxia, Lou Fenglan. Experiences of independent practitioner for nurses in Hongkong community. Chinese Journal of Practical Nursing, 2006, 22 (4): 72,75
1. Member of Editorial committee, writing two chapters: infertility nursing and fertility treatment, family planning, Obstetrical and Gynecological Nursing. Designated textbook for bachelor students of nursing. People's Health Publishing House, in press.
2. Translating members, from English to Chinese, Nursing Student Success Made Incredibly Easy. Peking University Medical Press. 2010. 10
3. Member of Editorial committee and secretory, writing one chapter: organization, Nursing management. Designated textbook for bachelor students of nursing. People's Health Publishing House, 2009.12
4. Translating members, from English to Chinese, Maternal-neonatal Nursing Made Incredibly Easy. Peking University Medical Press. 2009.01